The La Porte City Women's Club invites you to tour five festively decorated homes in La Porte City on Sunday, December 4, from 5-7:00 p.m.
These brightly lit homes are opening their doors to the public to share their Christmas dcor. The historic early 1900's Snook home is also on the tour. We will have vendors in this gorgeous historic home as well as hot chocolate & cookies provided by the Women's Club.
St. Paul United Methodist Church will also be opening its doors to share more than thirty displays of nativity scenes.
Tickets are $10 per person and can be purchased at LPC Connect during normal business hours or on the day-of at any of the showcased homes.
The beautiful homes & locations on display will be:
* Sarah & Jason Cook - 301 Bishop Avenue
* Erin & Tim Smith - 12250 Carr Road
* Teri Klockner - 105 Meadow Lane
* Snook Home - 509 Bishop Avenue
* St Paul United Methodist Church- 501 Sycamore Stree