1. Join our Beds for Babies campaign by making a donation to support purchase of new cribs, car seats, high chairs and rockers for our babies and their Moms. We need sixteen - twenty-four sets for our residential treatment program for Moms.Make a one-time giftto support the purchase or let us know if you want to buy one of these items.
2. Make giving a habit with amonthly giftto support prevention services delivered in the community and schools.
3. Become arecovery sponsorand make a gift to support recovery celebrations and transitions to housing.
4. Having a holiday party? Ask guests to bring toiletries, towels, sheets or blankets for our residential programs.
Contact ASAC's Resource Development Manager for more information.
5.Tell our storyto your friends and family and invite them to support us.
6. Ask your employer if they match charitable gifts and let us know when you send a gift.
7.Send a donationin a friend's honor or memory.
8. Make agift of stock(to FBO ASAC, Inc.)
9. Add ASAC to your will or planned gift plan or make a gift to our endowment challenge campaign at the Greater Cedar Rapids Community Foundation. Givehereor learn more about the Endowment Challenge from Resource Development Managerhere!
11.Sign upto volunteer in 2022.
12. Re-gift those gift cards from Lowe's, Menard's, Home Depot, Target, or other stores to help us pay for necessities for individuals and families in treatment or recovery. These can be sent to ASAC: Attn: Donation, 3601 16th Ave. SW, Cedar Rapids, IA, 25404