Morgan Eggert of Atkins, Iowa, was honored by Concordia University, Nebraska, as a senior who achieved outstanding academic accomplishments during their college career at its annual Academic Honors Reception on May 5, 2017.
Every year, each academic department may give two or more awards, depending on the size of the department and the number of students in the program. Each department establishes its own criteria for determining award recipients, but the criteria must, at minimum, consider the student’s grade point average, level of service to the department and level of service to Concordia.
Concordia’s College of Education, Health and Human Sciences, represented by Dr. Nancy Elwell, dean of the college, honored the following students:
- Kelli Niemeier, Beatrice, Neb., Health and Human Performance
- Morgan Eggert, Atkins, Iowa, Human and Social Sciences
- Elizabeth Schmidt, Gretna, Neb., Human and Social Sciences
- Megan Suter, Owatonna, Minn., Human and Social Sciences
- Talitha Elbert, Shepherdsville, Ky., Intercultural Studies and Modern Foreign Languages