|By Brandon Farmer
Attention High School Families:
As a reminder roll out will be this Friday, August 10. Please watch the roll out video at https://youtu.be/jZTwcTlC2qY
Returning Students Grades 10-12
Roll Out Date: August 10
Time: Anytime between 10:00 am- 6:00 pm
Location: HS Hub/ICN Rooms
- PRIOR TO ARRIVAL: An informational video will be sent out via email in early August. Parents & Students must watch the video prior to arrival on August 10.
- WAIVER: Parents & students will sign a waiver stating they watched & agree to the information in the video.
- FEES: 1:1 Computer Fees Must be paid or Community Service Hours turned in. (Fees can be paid online or at Registration prior to “Roll Out” Night.)
- CHECK OUT: Students will “Check Out” their computer
- SET UP: Staff will be on hand to help Students with the Initial Computer Set Up.
If you have questions or a student who is not able to attend on his/her assigned date, please email me at email@example.com, or call my office, (319)436-5636.