BOARD OF SUPERVISORS MEETING
September 20, 2022 at 9:00 a.m.
Benton County Service Center Conference Room 811 D Ave. Vinton, IA
** Agenda is not printed in any particular order; only time specific items will be addressed at certain times https://www.youtube.com/bentoncountyiowa
1. 9:00 A.M. Call to Order
2. Approve minutes
3. 9:05 a.m. Canvass of Special Benton Community School Election
4. 9:15 A.M Marc Greenlee
RE: Land use hearing for Korinda Eastwood apart of the SW of the NW , Sec 29, T85N, R9W
5. 9:30 A.M. 2nd Consideration for Adopting Ordinance #78, Readopting the Existing Benton County Code of Ordinances and/or Repealing Certain Portions therein
6. Approve Class C Liquor License for Beyonder Resort at Lazy Acres
7. 9:45 a.m. Approve 5-5 Day Class B Liquor Licenses for McBride Mobile Taps
8. Approve National Voter Registration Proclamation
9. Discuss/Approve Committed Funds Resolution
10. Abate Taxes on parcel(s) 210-17711, 830-37451, 830-38661, 830-38662, 900-03620, 830-30061 and 830-38691
11. 9:50 A.M. Engineer
Re: Discuss/Approve Resolution for Speed Limit on 27th Ave. Dr.
12. 10:00 A.M. David Thompson:
Discuss/Approve: Abbee Center Lease of Service Center Room
13. Reports - committee meetings, liaison, Etc.
14. New/Old Business/Public Interest Comments