advertiser content
advertiser content

There were two injured in a house fire in Shellsburg early on Saturday morning. The fire was located in the 100 block of Grove Street in Shellsburg.

The injured were taken by helicopter to the hospital for treatment. Their conditions are unknown at this time. There were also three pets that were lost in the fire.

Neighboring properties had damage from the heat including melted siding and some vehicle damage.

The house was completely engulfed and a total loss. Area fire departments came to assist in putting out the fire.

Photos courtesy of James Seely, Palo Fire Department


Comments

Submit a Comment

Please refresh the page to leave Comment.

Still seeing this message? Press Ctrl + F5 to do a "Hard Refresh".

advertiser content advertiser content advertiser content
advertiser content